Friday, June 17, 2011

Married For 6 Weeks!




Lasagna I made! 
We have officially been married for 6 weeks. When I said this to Garren he said "One transfer!" Love him. We have gotten into a pretty good routine of balancing our jobs and time with each other. We are basically amazing cooks :) We go grocery shopping ever Saturday and have an entire weeks full of meals planned. We also go on a date every week. We didn't even do that when we were dating or engaged. I love it. I love being married to my best friend.

Tostadas that Garren made!
Last night we went to the Utah Summer Games opening. We were so close to the fireworks I was almost scared. They were amazing! I have been sick this week and Garren has seriously risen to the occasion. He has been so amazing at taking care of me, and forcing me to take it easy. Its so weird. After being on my own for 4 years, its a strange feeling having some one WANT to take care of you. I am constantly apologizing to him for all he has had to do, and I am pretty sure if I try to say sorry one more time he will tickle me to death (that is his threat.) I think I am getting better and letting some one help me though. Progress :)
Us at the Summer Games Opening!

Mara taught me how to make a pillow today! This is my very first one. Now I want a sewing machine more than anything. Why must my birthday and Christmas be in December?! Oh well I will just use Mara's till December!
My first Pillow :)


I just asked Garren how he feels about being married and he said " Fantastic, its wonderful, a challenge."

I am not exactly sure what he meant by that last part :P

We are throwing my sister a baby shower tomorrow. By we I mean Garren is cooking food for it. He got really into planning it. I am seriously the luckiest woman in the world :)

1 comment:

  1. is it weird that knowing Garren is making the food it excites me?

    ReplyDelete