Saturday, May 28, 2011

May 7th Reception Day!

Our "HIstory in the Making" and "Beach Boardwalk" Theme :)
I am so glad we decided to do our reception the next day! I would have been dead if we had tried to do it all in one day. The place we ended up having the reception turned out to be perfect and was everything I ever dreamed it would be!

We had our boardwalk, cotton candy, popcorn, snow cones, a bounce house, and DELICIOUS bbq. It was a little windy... as was the day before, but you cant control that! I am so glad we got to celebrate with all our friends and family. We truly are blessed with amazing families. Every one pitched in so well to make our day PERFECT. I couldn't ask for any more. If you want to see the rest of our reception pictures click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment