Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Temple Day - Sealed for Time and Eternity

First kiss outside of the temple!
Well we have officially been married for 12 days now! Life couldn't be better! Being married to your best friend is amazing. I wish I could remember more about the actual day of our wedding or that I had written it down that day but I will do my best to be brief ...

May 6, 2011

Best day of my entire existence. I woke up around 9 feeling calm and completely ready to be sealed to Garren. The day progressed rather lazily until we decided Mara and Kendra should do my hair. Yeah should have done that a lot earlier. That was the only stressful part of the day. When Garren came to pick me up to go to the Temple I had MAJOR butterflies. Seriously they were multiplying within my stomach.


We got to the temple signed our major license, got dressed and then we were waiting to get hitched. The moment I knelt across from him everything else disappeared. Nothing else mattered. For all I knew we were the only ones existing in the world. Yes I realize how corny this all is, but guess what it was our wedding day of course this is going to be corny! Before I knew it we were married! The entire ceremony was beautiful!

Garren looked so handsome, I am one lucky girl. Any way coming out of the temple and seeing all our friends and family was wonderful. We took pictures and then had a wonderful lunch! The day could not have been more perfect.

Bridesmaids :)
Groomsmen :)
I love being married, and I love being Larissa Lynn Allred

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get that ADORABLE photo of you and your bridesmaids?! I absolutely love it! We are ATTRACTIVE people! :) LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete